17 January 2011

My Career, My Future (Last Day)

Assalamualaikum / Hi,

It's a norm that everything in this world has its beginning and ending. So do MCMF. Finally, the day had came - yesterday was the last day of MCMF.

***CREDIT***

Facilitator
Mrs. Vinod Ratti

Group 1 (6)
Amir
Esa
Jamil
Sofia
Zuhri
Zul

Group 2 (5)
Acap
Banu
Eirma
Shida
Wani

Group 3 (6)
Aliff
Haziq
Is
Jimie
Qmal
Shazliey

Group 4 (6)
Didi
Fayadh
Lat
Sara
Wafiy
Wazie (Me)

***END OF CREDIT***

I was quite melancholic yesterday. Yes, I admit that the moment Vinod gave her speech, I cried a bit (later, I got caught by someone, ayoyo).

To Vinod,
I will always remember all advices and guidance you gave us. Thanks for everything. You are such a very good and motivating facilitator.

To all my friends in Class 2,
Thanks for the great memory. I enjoyed every moment we had together. I really hope that we will always keep in touch after this. I wish you good luck for your career and life. Do your best! Zumbala!!!

Also, I apologize for any mistakes I made. Zero-zero, okay?

Love and Hug,
Wazie a.k.a Wazirah

-.-.-.-

"I will start working tomorrow!!! :) "

"Please forgive me because I'm too lazy to put pictures here. :D"

4 comments:

  1. owh...kenapa live traffic feed kata aku ipoh...wei, aku taiping la....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. entah. ikut location of the main server kot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uit.. :d waahhh.. ol da best my best buddy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...