15 January 2011

B-A-R: My Career My Future - Another legendary story

It’s already 1 month since I joined this program. Alot of good things I learnt throughout such as communication skills and bla bla bla.....Seriously, it’s worth it. Eventhough need to spent money for petrols and food (b4 they pay you the allowance...sigh), I can feel the improvement. Lots of people I met befriend since then especially Class 2. Funny though. All like happy-go-lucky people eventhough we’re unemployed and should worry about it....kekeke...

From all people in the class, there are several people that I feel specially bonded(ugh, I didn't even sure if I'm using this word right) with. They’re my group members^^. Group 4!!!! Hahaha. My group members are - Fayadh (damn good with marketing & sales plus he’s like father to us..kakaka), Latifah a.k.a Lat a.k.a Tipah (I wanted 2 say Demented Sister's Leader but I feel sorry for her laa lol, the easiest one to get along among the girls despite her furious looks..eeii, takutnye...she’s cute in her own way-seriously!!!), Diana a.k.a DiDi (wahaha...she’s funny lol with the innocent looks and blur2 face), Wazirah a.k.a Wazi a.k.a Cikgu (really act like teacher la this one, love to ber-‘zikir’...kantoi :D), Sarah a.k.a Sara Damansara (waaa...this one cute lerr...always smile and laugh like if the laugh give her so many coki2..haha...how I wish to be like her) and lastly is ME!!! ;P ----later on I post their picture if I’m still alive..huhuhu~

The class tutor is Vinod Ratti. She got a vast experienced in banking industry. Nice tutor though. Thumbs Up!

15th January will be the last day of us to be together. Sigh...How I wish I can stop the time. Hmmm...yeah, I’m really look onto it. Because I’m quite bad at maintained my relationship after a short period of time of friendship. LOL, I hope we all gonna be success in our life. I’ll miss you all very2 much. Hope no one will make sad face at that day....Eh what's this, I feel wet wet edi, What happen?...Owh, is this? (look at the mirror) I’m crying?...OMG!!!!waaaa~ How I'm supposed to leave you now!!!when you're looking like that!!!

20 comments:

  1. you r good at writing story in english la cik wazie.. like it very much..
    hope can see you tomorrow at least a few mins.. want to talk with u..
    miss u already la.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was not me. hehe. it's my friend's story. his name is wafiy. hehe. i just repost his blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurm..wafiy..it's boy? hehe...wazie,wafiy...

    i'm just kidding lol...adios ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yupp. he's a boy. older than us. old fellow actually, to be precise. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehem...Pakchik x berapa nk paham bahagian "Old Fellow" tue???

    Btw, wafiy n wazie got no relationship at all, bcos wazie is a teacher while wafiy is a singer who is far more handsome than Makchik Lat's bag and his smile is far more gorgeus than Maksu Sara's smile... The End~

    wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha... pakchik wafiy mmg tua, kan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No la...Pakchik nie mude lagi tau...wahaha...I'm starting to miss u all already...waaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku pun rindu kat korang. walaupun korang sengal, aku tetap sayang korang. chewahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheh....sengal ek??kikiki...hmmm...dh x dpt ar nk cakap ngan lat n sara dah pas nie...

    ei, btw, lat nangis x semalam? semalam ak tgk dia mcm stress je~hahaha..mana tah makchik tu...senyap je...dh x dpt tgk dia senyum dah ;(

    ReplyDelete
  10. aku x pasti. rasanya x. dia menangis dalam hati je kot. hehe. dia ok je. bila dia diam or nmpk stres tu, dia tgh berfikir la tu. xde pe2. insyaAllah. ooo, pakchik wafiy rindukan makchik lat ye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rindu la~ x sempat nk sembang byk ngan dia semalam~ asik kaco ko ngan si sara je~ slalu dia je jd bahan aku~ rindu la nk tgk penumbuk dia tue~ mcm tgn doraemon bila dia wat penumbuk tu~ bulat je~ kikiki~

    ReplyDelete
  12. penumbuk memanglah bulat ahmad jais oi. haha. tu la. sibuk kenakan aku n sara. hehe. eh, ko g x air terjun kat rumah didi?

    ReplyDelete
  13. bukan...kalo ko tgk betol2, bulat dia len...ko cuba bayangkan doraemon kaler merah, mcm tu lah dia..wahaha...itulah~bab air terjun tue ak konpemkan len...kalo ade rezeki adelah aku kat sane, kalo x, sayonara la~

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahaha. aku rasa ko lg sesuai jd doraemon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. owh...sebenarnya aku br perasan ada button reply kat bawah tue..wahaha~

    aku x leh jd doraemon...wafimon or doraefi x sedap pown...kalo LATImon or doraePAH sedap..wakaka...seb bek la dia x baca blog nie...hmm...

    ko konpem la g sungai? wei, mcm mana pencarian jodoh aku? kuikuilkui

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahaha. entah2, lat dah banyak kali dtg blog aku. habislah ko, wafiy.

    aku confirm g. rindu weh dengan korang semua. tp xtau lagi g sana dengan siapa. dengan fayadh kot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. pasal pencarian jodoh ko tu, aku belum mula lagi. apa kata aku mula cari bila ko dah mula kerja? baru lah senang skit. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. waa...dia byk kali dtg ke? xpe...anggap je x de pape yg berlaku~hmm

    ReplyDelete
  19. most likely, dia dtg blog aku. sebab aku share kat fb kan.

    ReplyDelete
  20. kahkah...ada unsur waswas disitu~xpe, dia dh blk semenyih kan~dh x de tenet~sian dia~x dpt menikmati gambar dia kat profile shidah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...