11 May 2010

Cute Tagging Game

miya235 has tagged me in a cute tagging game. :) Okay, it's my turn now...

Rules:
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules in your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The 7 facts about me:
  1. I hate wearing glasses.
  2. I love purple and magenta very much. >.<
  3. I have a talent in dancing, painting and writing Malay poems.
  4. I look very serious when not making any expression. Please remind me to smile.
  5. I love singing and I found that I can sing very well, depending on what song I sing.
  6. I love drinking "Teh Ais" very much and I wish there's ice cream with "Teh Ais" flavour.
  7. I have date with 7 men since I was in Form 3. This is not cool, actually. Now, I'm trying (so hard) to stay single and waiting for serious marriage proposal from Mr Right.
Now, I want to tag:
  1. Adli
  2. Amaleena
  3. Farouk
  4. Fatin
  5. Haniff
  6. Naim
  7. Sara

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...